Over the past 50 years Kumho Tires has thrived through a full range of business environments and has grown to be one of the world's top 10 tyre companies.
It produces nearly 60 million tyres a year that can be purchased in over 180 countries worldwide. To ensure its tyres meet the needs of the market, Kumho has R&D centres
on three continents including one based in Birmingham in the UK. Demonstrating its advanced motorsport technology, Kumho has successfully developed a tyre for F1.
- One of the world's top ten tyre manufacturers. Kumho means beautiful, calm lake
- Part of a much larger group of companies including an international airline, Asiana, a construction company and logistics, petrochemicals and finance operations
- Produces nearly 60 million tyres a year at its factories in Korea, China and Vietnam for cars, 4x4s, vans and trucks
- You can buy a Kumho tyre in around 180 countries in the world
- To ensure its tyres meet the needs of the market, Kumho has R&D centres on three continents including one based at Birmingham in the UK